Broken Wings...
dated 16th April 2010
I had WINGS
I always wanted to fly
wanted to fly high...
BUT now...
one fly.. and I am all over the ground
All shattered... N destroyed
My wings have been snatched
I had WINGS
I always wanted to fly
wanted to fly high...
BUT now...
one fly.. and I am all over the ground
All shattered... N destroyed
My wings have been snatched
by the people I call my own...
Now I cant even think of a second fly
Now I cant even think of a second fly
But...
Still there is hope alive
a hope to gather all the feathers
feathers shattered on the ground
with a spark of hope in my eyes...
I bent on my knees to recollect the feathers
but a tear rolled out of my eyes
the vision is blurred
I lost my view
I can just see the shadows
shadows of those who came in my life
came like angels to help me recover
but they also left me more shattered
I was left in pain, I cried out loud
I starved in hunger for love and affection
I could just see people with lust and frustration
I tried to protect myself from those lavish eyes
I tried hard to hide from the lust in their eyes
But with broken wings I fell down every time
A pity on humanity comes in my mind
I wonder how this world could b mine..
Now I cry to die and crawl to death...
I wish I was dead before I was born...
Still there is hope alive
a hope to gather all the feathers
feathers shattered on the ground
with a spark of hope in my eyes...
I bent on my knees to recollect the feathers
but a tear rolled out of my eyes
the vision is blurred
I lost my view
I can just see the shadows
shadows of those who came in my life
came like angels to help me recover
but they also left me more shattered
I was left in pain, I cried out loud
I starved in hunger for love and affection
I could just see people with lust and frustration
I tried to protect myself from those lavish eyes
I tried hard to hide from the lust in their eyes
But with broken wings I fell down every time
A pity on humanity comes in my mind
I wonder how this world could b mine..
Now I cry to die and crawl to death...
I wish I was dead before I was born...
Comments
Post a Comment