Yes I am Fat...!!! So what???
I typically believed till few days back that people may b at some point are correct with the fact that I am alone/ single/ divorced and rejected because m not beautiful and on top of that I am fat... But then recently I met a lady who is 45... Extremely gorgeous, slim and health wise fit... Good at heart... Charming n beautiful, successful n what not.... but still she faced what I've faced so far... And She also had a same question, Goddddd... why me...???? And I guess its more painful for her coz she has no shortcomings like me... She is perfect... But than she has to face many people who flirt with her because she is single n gorgeous... Its very painful to face such fake people. People find her vulnerable... (she said).
But if with no flaws she is also facing d loneliness and rejection in life then I believe completely now that its not your outer appearance its God's wish you to be like this till the time you find your Mr. Right. And its not only about Mr. Right it goes with friends also... I lost many friends also coz they feel ashamed being with me and going out with me coz I don't have that wow appearance.... N they will feel bad if someone catches them with a average looking girl like me.... Ewwww.... Their reputation will be spoiled.... Ha ha ha but I believe now those were not friends at all and its good I lost them....
Also at work place you face the similar problem.... People try to be around hot girls.... And girls like me feels left out most of the times... But trust me this is irrelevant.... Just give your best at your work and ignore rest as you can't change the world but you can just change your own mindset.... Don't b an emotional fool.
So now coming to the point.... I just want everyone to read this so that who r in a situation like me will not loose confidence like I lost some time back and those who judge people by their appearance should understand that they need to learn that any relation based on physical appearance is irrelevant and temporary.... Love the soul of a person if u want a life long true n trustworthy relationship. Imagine if ur parents disown u coz u r black/ fat or something... Have unconditional love in life....
Its good to be fit and work out on your appearance to feel good but.... Don't ever discourage urself for what u r... And never give importance to people who advises u to change urself for them or for someone else.... "beta weight kam karo warna koi larka ghaas nahi daalega".... To hell with that... I m not born to impress others....
Trust me, you only get what you deserve n what God has planned for u... Rest r just passing clouds... So who all r neglecting or leaving u for these stupid reasons... Show them a middle finger and move on....
Remember that you always land where u destined to... So don't blame yourself... You're born to be loved...😇😘
-Pooja Agarwal
Dated 9th Sep. 2015
Comments
Post a Comment