for Jyoti Pandey!
Dear Girl,
I know you are in peace now. You are resting in god's lap and seeing everyone from there fighting for JUSTICE...
I have seen many people partying and celebrating new year eve and I was while sitting back at home was thinking that you must have had loads of plan to celebrate new year 2013 and some new year resolutions also... I know it all failed... but I wish you a happy new year and I know you are in safe hands now...
I have been watching news... all the politicians and some media channels are cooking up on your death now... only u know the truth.. they are giving u new names... someone is relating you with Indira and someone is making it up a big political issue... none understand that it was you, just you... a normal human being.. a daughter, a sister, a friend and a woman who had many future plans like other girls...
Please come again on this earth.. I promise you, we all promise you that this time we will give u a better place to live... we will not let this to happen with you or any other girl ever again.. we will be more attentive more precocious... I promise... We Promise... We all Promise....
~~~~~~~ Please everyone take oath today... that we as people of this country will always be ready to help anyone in need, will always b ready to fight against evil, will always be in senses to avoid any crime, will teach our brother/ friend/ son/ husband/ bf to treat a woman equally... not to assault them... not to use n throw them... not to play with their lives... everyone please take a oath today, no matter where u r, be it a college/ school/ club/ disc/ office/ road/ bus.. anywhere... Promise that u will not appreciate a little tease even, which may lead to any such incidence later...
-Pooja Agarwal
Jan. 1 2013
I know you are in peace now. You are resting in god's lap and seeing everyone from there fighting for JUSTICE...
I have seen many people partying and celebrating new year eve and I was while sitting back at home was thinking that you must have had loads of plan to celebrate new year 2013 and some new year resolutions also... I know it all failed... but I wish you a happy new year and I know you are in safe hands now...
I have been watching news... all the politicians and some media channels are cooking up on your death now... only u know the truth.. they are giving u new names... someone is relating you with Indira and someone is making it up a big political issue... none understand that it was you, just you... a normal human being.. a daughter, a sister, a friend and a woman who had many future plans like other girls...
Please come again on this earth.. I promise you, we all promise you that this time we will give u a better place to live... we will not let this to happen with you or any other girl ever again.. we will be more attentive more precocious... I promise... We Promise... We all Promise....
~~~~~~~ Please everyone take oath today... that we as people of this country will always be ready to help anyone in need, will always b ready to fight against evil, will always be in senses to avoid any crime, will teach our brother/ friend/ son/ husband/ bf to treat a woman equally... not to assault them... not to use n throw them... not to play with their lives... everyone please take a oath today, no matter where u r, be it a college/ school/ club/ disc/ office/ road/ bus.. anywhere... Promise that u will not appreciate a little tease even, which may lead to any such incidence later...
-Pooja Agarwal
Jan. 1 2013

Comments
Post a Comment