Differently Different...
Yes
I'm ‘differently different’…
I
try and try, but never give up
It's
not that I'm ignorant, but it's okay to ignore at times
I
trust, when I decide not to
I break often and stand strong for another storm
I break often and stand strong for another storm
It's okay…
It's
okay to stay hopeful instead of hopeless
It
takes courage to be sensitive than being insensitive
I know people dupe, plot games and win
I know they think of others as a sin
I know people dupe, plot games and win
I know they think of others as a sin
I know…
I
know, the memories I can’t undo
and
I know the memories I would love to redo
I
don’t run away from pain and failure
I
am indestructible yet endurable
But
it's okay…
It’s
okay to Love yourself, like none else
It’s
worthy to be ‘differently different’
While
I strive for elation I always smile
coz,
I'm alive, and I've got a life !!!
Pooja Agarwal

Comments
Post a Comment